Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 209 - 6 months and 25 days.

Okay, so it has been about a month since my last post.  I have avoided going to the Dr. to get weighed in because I have not been as diligent with my eating as I should be.  Its not that I have started eating carbs or anything of that sort, but of the small things that I am allowed to have, I have been perhaps eating more of them then I should (cheese... lol, I just couldnt help myself).  This being said, I know that I could have potentially lost a lot more weight, but haven't because of my poor choices.  I need to change this, I feel 100% better than I did 6 months ago but I still have quite the journey ahead of me.  My Dr. would like to see me lose another 60 pounds!  hmmmmm... I don't even think my body can get that small, but its definitely worth a shot. 
During my weigh in today, I managed to lose 4.5 pounds, which puts my total loss at 61.5.... pretty amazing!  As Christmas rolls in, it is going to be hard not to give into temptation, but I am back to being determined.  Plus, I have to see Dr. Bailey again in 2 weeks and he expects a food diary from me..... I want to prove to him that I can do this (and myself and all of you supporters)!!   Next year is just around the corner and if I plan on going to Europe in the summer the more weight off the better...  On to day 210 with a new vision and refocused attention!  :)


There are a lot of pictures of my food over the past month, I will post a few...
Pork chops, broccoli and mashed cauliflower

Pork, broccoli mashed cauliflower...

Me recent... :)

Greek chicken, broccoli and mashed cauliflower.