Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

237 Days...

Happy New Years all!  This is my first post of the new year and I cannot believe that I have been going steady for almost 8 months.  I have had 2 weigh ins since my last post, first one I had gained 1.5 pounds and today I went and have lost 4.5 pounds... so slowly but surely the weight is still coming off.  Considering it was the holidays, a loss of 3 pounds isn't too shabby!  I still have to finally buckle down and begin a workout regime, but keep telling myself "tomorrow".  Well, its a new year and need to make new changes which include exercise.  I hope this blog inspires others to begin a healthy journey if they wish it upon themselves, its not easy to start but once you do you will not regret it!  To a happy and healthy 2012 :) One<3

Of course, pictures!

Greek style Shish-kebob

Steak and veggies :)

Me :) December 2011