Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 262 - 8 and a half months

Cannot believe that I have made it this far.  I am incredibly thankful for my friends and family that have seen me through this journey.  Soon it will be a year and I am thinking about whether I will reach my goal of 100 pounds by my birthday (May 23).  This last stretch will most likely be the most difficult in getting the weight off and I know this, but because I am still slacking on the exercise portion of this journey the weight is coming off much more slowly.  In January I promised myself that I would begin exercising... it didn't happen though!  So, Feb is just a day away and I plan on making exercise a daily routine.  I have lost 66 pounds since I began this journey!! 66 pounds lighter and I feel fabulous! Gotta keep pushing and keep the end goal in mind, I can see it though!


Pictures of some meals....
meatballs, salad and broccoli

Broccoli and chicken Parmesan

Steak, mashed cauliflower and grilled green peppers.

Mashed Cauliflower and chicken and veggie shish-kebobs